What is Oslo's multicultural business environment like?
How to make non-Norwegian employees feel more at home in Oslo?
Keystone Academic Solutions has managed to create a vibrant international team in Oslo - find out how they've done it!
- How to apply an intercultural management theory to your team
- What tools to use to be more successful in an international world
- How to help international employees integrate better in Oslo
About the spakers:
1. Dimitris Polychronopoulos holds an MBA from BI Norwegian Business School and has lived in seven diffferent countries. He was the Congress coordinator at Europe's largest intercultural management event of the year: the SIETAR Europa Congress in Dublin last May. He has been a resident of Norway since 2015. He is bringing to Oslo the exploratory phase of the Silicon Valley startup accelerator Founder Institute.
2. Jose Roberto San Miguel, Senior Marketing & Communications Manager at Keystone Academic Solutions, holds an MBA from FGV and a Master's degree from University of Bath School of Management and has lived in four different countries. He has been living and working in Norway since 2015.
3. Steve Yun is an Australian and holds an MBA from the University of Technology Sydney. He has over 10 years' experience in sales, marketing, and key account management. He has been working at Keystone Academic Solutions since he moved to Norway over four years ago and currently manages a team of highly professional sales consultants.
NOTE: This event is FREE for members and kr 50 for non-members. You are welcome to become a member (kr 200 per person/year; kr 300 per couple/year) during the event and enjoy NIN's events worry-free. We accept CASH and VIPPS.