The workshop will make you better understand the ins and outs of the Norwegian job market.
No matter whether you are looking for your first job or whether you have experience, this event
will help you craft a strategy to find and apply for a job in Norway.
You will learn:
- How the Norwegian work culture looks like and what this means when applying for a job.
- What you can do when you don’t speak Norwegian.
- How and where to find job openings.
- Simple tricks on how to make your CV and application letter more appealing.
- How to use networking to find your next job.
About the speaker:
Christopher Bach is originally from Germany and has been living and working in Oslo for more than
10 years. As a consultant and in other roles, he has been working for and with a variety of
Norwegian companies in both private and public sector. In his spare time, he likes the outdoors
and is a passionate photographer. Christopher blogs at UpliftingForest.com.
NOTE: This event is FREE for members and kr 50 for non-members. You are welcome to become a member (kr 200 per person/year; kr 300 per couple/year) during the event and enjoy NIN's events worry-free. We accept CASH and VIPPS.
Powered by iCagenda