Do you take responsibility for your future?
- What is pension: An introduction to the pension as income after retirement; The three pillar pension system in Norway.
- How do you earn pension rights in Norway?
- How is your pension paid?
- How pension rights are coordinated within EU/EEA and between treaty countries.
- Why is pension an important subject? Insights on the reforms and legislative changes in recent years.
Image credit: Candida.Performa
About the speaker:
Thanabal Vidji has a management and consulting background from roles in International Tax Service, Pensions & Employee Risk Benefits, and financial control.
He is the founder of Kichans Easy Steps AS. The company is launched in 2012 and it helps Norwegian small and medium-sized companies with strategic challenges related to cross-border employee transfers, compensation, and benefits.
Thanabal Vidji has a publication in the International Tax Journal, speaks at HR conferences in Norway and the US, and presents the Norwegian pension system to various groups of people across Norway.
NOTE: This event is FREE for members and kr 50 for non-members. You are welcome to become a member (kr 200 per person/year; kr 300 per couple/year) during the event and enjoy NIN events worry-free. Please pay CASH.
Powered by iCagenda